Whether you self-administer your other leave programs, or rely on the service of vendors, CareWorks Absence Management is well-equipped to collaborate with you to make sure your absence program runs effectively.
CareWorks Absence Management employs a state-of-the art tracking process for managing all types of leaves. With our proprietary web-based system, tracking both FMLA and non-FMLA leaves is a seamless process.
• Fair and consistent administration of FMLA and state leave requirements.
• Compliance with state and federal laws.
• Client-specific training materials.
• Workflow that “makes sense” to your organization.
• Policy review and recommendation for best practices.
• Customized letters, brochures, worksite posters, and employee letters.
• Designated team well-trained in YOUR specific program requirements.
• Electronic data interfaces and outcome-based reporting.
• Accurate tracking and reporting of continuous, intermittent and reduced schedule leaves for FMLA, short-term disability, long-term disability, and workers’ compensation.
• Accurately reporting on lost work time and program trends.
We provide leave administration services to employers looking for a trusted partner to effectively manage employee leaves. Through our proprietary software and our administrative and clinical expertise, our leave management services can be incorporated into any existing absence, disability, or health and wellness program.
We offer both integrated and stand-alone administration services for all types of leaves, including FMLA, military leave, and employer-specific leave programs.